About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jac. I'm really bad at these things because I never know what to write about myself. Some main things are just... I'm loud I complain I like to argue I'm optimistic I talk a lot, but I listen just as well. I watch too many movies, probably cause I'm lazy. I'm sarcastic, so I apologize in advance

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I don't get you.

Have the time we talk.. I.. I don't even know.
I get you. And I don't.
We talk every night, but I feel you don't want to..
I don't make you, but you're always there.
If you don't want to, please... don't come. You only make me want to talk to you more if you keep coming back.

I hate that we fight all the time now.
I hate that there's so much I want to do. But I can't.
I'm not allowed..
Because she's in your life.. not me.
It's not that I'm not happy. It's just... I want what we had.

I hate that you make me cry, and I never tell you.
Even though tonight.. I specifically said.. I tell you everything.
I never tell you when I'm crying.
You already said you feel like crap when you speak with me.. why make it worse.

Trying to keep yourself away from me.. for the better. I've heard that
You don't think I care about you. I've heard that.. way too much.
You remind me of him and I know you know who i mean.
Those are things he said to me before he left.

And I'm scared you're going to leave me. Maybe not in the same way, but you'll be gone. Because our relationship is just getting shittier and shittier with every conversation and I can't stand it !

I want us to be like us again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers