About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jac. I'm really bad at these things because I never know what to write about myself. Some main things are just... I'm loud I complain I like to argue I'm optimistic I talk a lot, but I listen just as well. I watch too many movies, probably cause I'm lazy. I'm sarcastic, so I apologize in advance

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So there's this guy..

So, I have this thing with this guy..
It's actually just a "thing" but we both know it could definitely develop into more.

Here's the deal. I talk to this guy every night. And I love it. Usually it's only 2-3 hours. But I don't care. The catch. He doesn't live near me.
I'd probably give anything to live near him.

At first I thought it was one of those "flings". Where you're high on the feeling for a few weeks, or months then it's over. It's true I've only known him for a few months, but it isn't a fling.
I'm at the point where
• Anything he says can make me smile
• I feel comfortable with telling him anything
• Anything and everything reminds me of him
• When I watch "romantic" movies, I want that with him.

I'm usually never a girly girl when it comes to these things. So it feels so weird. It almost feels like I'm doing something wrong. Sometimes I feel like I'm suffocating him too. I tend to tell him how I'm feeling and whats going on, in life or anything. He'll do the same for me.

He always does these, like seriously the simplest things that makes me smile like such a moron. It's like.. 90% of the time just him saying something, and I see as the most adorable thing ever.
I'm such a creep to be thinking about him a lot. An even weirder creep to admit that yes, I have dreamt about him. But I feel on top of the world for those 2 hours that we talk. Like nothing can bring me down of this high hill. But I don't want it to end either.

When I talk to him..
• I'm never mad
• I feel so high
• I have butterflies
• I want him to hold me and not let go
• I want to hear him talk forever
• I never want him to leave
• I want time to stand still
• I'm nervous, I shiver

I love him ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers