About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jac. I'm really bad at these things because I never know what to write about myself. Some main things are just... I'm loud I complain I like to argue I'm optimistic I talk a lot, but I listen just as well. I watch too many movies, probably cause I'm lazy. I'm sarcastic, so I apologize in advance

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nothing Fights- 10/05/09

Best thing happened to me today. I was sitting in Math class. And my best friend Kelsey sits right beside me. For some odd reason we started talking about allergies. I'm allergic to quite a few things. Gluten, Lactose, not to mention dust, animal dander, and most likely pollen. So my friend, Kels, starting going on about how I could die. Because of air.
We had an hour argument on if it was possible to be allergic to the air. Here's our argument.. not word for word, but literally this is how it went

K- It's possible to be allergic to air. Like.. if we lived in a bubble, and we put ketchup in the air.. cause we're allergic to ketchup, we'd die.

J- Uhm.. no.. cause oxygen is a gas, and ketchup is a solid particle.. there for the ketchup would not mix with the air

K- Dude! Yes.. like.. if we took the particles.. and like... mixed it into the air.. like cause we're in the future and we're robots!

J- Robots don't need air to live..

K- But the ketchup in the air! We'd die. Just like if I took your cat, and chopped her up into piece and put her in the ai-

J- Okay one.. thats mean.. Two.. you're throw her up.. and she'd fall to the ground and there'd be blood everywhere.. too much for me to be allergic to her dander..

K- No but.. we're in the future and we're robots we can do this.. Little particles, that we can hardly see.

J- Kelsey.. No..cause they don't need air! And anyways.. it's the particles we'd be allergic to. Not the air!

K- BUT IF YOU LIVED IN A BUBBLE, YOU'D BE ALLERGIC TO THE KETCHUP!

J- THERE'S NO KETCHUP IN THE AIR!



...it went on like that for an hour.. then we asked Mrs White, our math teacher..

Let's just say.. I won this battle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers