About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jac. I'm really bad at these things because I never know what to write about myself. Some main things are just... I'm loud I complain I like to argue I'm optimistic I talk a lot, but I listen just as well. I watch too many movies, probably cause I'm lazy. I'm sarcastic, so I apologize in advance

Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22nd 2010

Bad end to semester one.
Do you ever just wake up and know it's going to be just an awful day?
First class, English. My favorite class. Although, it was my last english class of high school.
Homeroom, Math.
DEAR GOD SAVE ME. -sighs-
I got my mark back, for my math exam. I'm not sharing what I got -.-
Anyways. I feel like my teacher is out to get me. I will not go into detail, cause I wont stop.
Third. How about some french.
French Exam, part 2. Grammar. You try doing french grammar... so many fucking rules
Then Global.
I hate global no doubt, but today, again, my last class. We watched Troy.. I never wanted to leave. Haha
Last, english again
We started to watch The Odyssey. I ended up getting an important text, though I couldn't answer it having the teacher hanging over my shoulder...

What a lovely day -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers