About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jac. I'm really bad at these things because I never know what to write about myself. Some main things are just... I'm loud I complain I like to argue I'm optimistic I talk a lot, but I listen just as well. I watch too many movies, probably cause I'm lazy. I'm sarcastic, so I apologize in advance

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Don't be such a slut, virgin. 9/27/09

Know what pisses me off. People who slut themselves out...

I know this one girl. She's nice and all. But she's a total slut. Here's the key part. She's a virgin. She's slutting herself out, trying to lose it. I mean. come on!
She's become a total bitch too. Thinking she's all that in her uniform. Thinking all the guys want in that skirt. Here's a news flash hunny.

You're a slut. No one wants a slut. No one likes a slut

The other thing is that she totally denies it. And everyone tells her she is. But.. she says she's not. Then after a bit everyone gets all mad at her, she has a break down. Here's her famous line
I'll change

fuck you whore, you've never changed.

So. I just wanna say. I hate sluts. I hate girls who think all guys love them. When the truth is.. they really don't. I hate girls who are not the prettiest or skinniest and wear things that they should. Honestly.. for myself.. I know I'm not skinny.. I'm average, if not.. a little over. I don't wear bikini's, short shorts or mini skirt. I know I'm not overly pretty like some people are, so I don't act like I am.

I know when I'm a slut. I know when I'm a whore. I know that you lie so much, I want to kick your ass out the door.

That's my poem for you. I hope you enjoy it ... skank ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers